Ariel Aberg-Riger is a self-taught artist who was born in New York, grew up around LA, went to high school on Martha's Vineyard, studied Philosophy in Western Mass and in Paris, and spent some time roaming around Barcelona before returning to New York.
Her work has been featured in shows, magazines, newspapers, apps, on clothing and plates, and even in a hit card game.
Looking for something more professional? Go to LinkedIn.
- Neighbors (solo show) | Paul Beltz Family Gallery at Villa Maria College, September 2016
- TODA Gallerette, Drawings by Ariel Aberg-Riger (solo show) | DUMBO Brooklyn, January 2012
- Postcards from Alphaville (group show/project) | Online, ongoing
- The New English, Tectonic Plates (group show) | Stroke-on-Trent, February 2010; NYC, April 2010
- Title Magazine, The Anniversary Art Show (group show) | LA, April 2010
- Mixel (collage app created by Khoi Vinh)
- Tapestry (storytelling app created by Betaworks)
- The Public Fall Arts Edition, Centerfold spread | September 2016
- Bullett Magazine Spring 2012 (collage & illustration) | March 2012
- Bullett Magazine Spring 2011 (collage & illustration) | April 2011
- Beautiful Decay, Book 3 (illustration) | April 2010
- Title Magazine Issue No. 6 (interview and feature) | February 2010
- The Beef Magazine (illustration) | August 2009